Showing all 3 results
With these glasses you’ll be able to check in on your plants on your own schedule. Whether you are looking for illness, pests, new growth, or you simply want to get a good look at your crop. The lenses of the glasses are designed to cut through the LED magenta wavelength so you can see your plants in real color.
- Lightweight frame design for lasting comfort.
- Block UVA & UVB rays and alleviate glares from lights.
- Reduce eyestrain while working in your grow room, common under LED lighting systems.
- Optimized colored and clear lenses offer 180 degrees of distortion-free, unobstructed vision.
- Professional anti-fog treatment, which is not affected by temperature difference, especially suitable for using in cold environment.
The X300 LED grow light features a full spectrum including IR (No UV). It has 5-watt diodes for maximum canopy penetration and one unit covers a 2′ x 3′ area. The light features a modular build capability which means that units can be connected to other units to create a larger light fixture. There are separate switches for veg and bloom stages which allow for spectrum optimization depending on the growth stage of the plants.
The price per unit decreases as more units are purchased.
- Power output: 150watts
- HID equivalent: 250 watts
- LEDs:60 x 5-watt Epistar/Bridgelux diodes; 50,000 hours lifespan
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum; Red, Blue, Orange, White, IR
- Beam angle: 90
- PPFD: See PAR chart above
- Coverage area:2 x 3 (6 sq ft)
- Recommended height above canopy:18-36”
- Thermal management: Aluminum heat sinks and cooling fans
- Daisy chain option: Connect up to 4 units together for 1200W
- Dimensions: 5″ x 11.4″ x 5.9″
- Working frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Product weight:2 lbs
- Additional details: CE certified, RoHS compliant
- Product includes:Fixture, power cable, hanger
- Recommended for: Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
- Manufacturer’s Warranty:3-year
The Zeus Series LED uses two 60x3W integrated COB’s and two 5W high power UV LED’s as light source. UV light has been shown to boost resin production by provoking a defense response from resin producing and other herbaceous plants resulting in more aromatic and powerful harvests. The Zeus features separate switches for the UV and COB lights and comes equipped with a high temperature monitor; the system will turn off automatically if area heats up over 60°C.
Option to purchase 2 units for a 10% discount
- Power output: 230 Watts
- HID equivalent: 400 Watt Equivalent
- LEDs: 2 count: 60×3-watt COB ; 2 count: 5-watt UV LED
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum including Red, Far Red, Blue, Orange, UV, White
- Thermal management: High temperature protection, cooled by two internal fans
- Modular build option – can be grouped together into larger units
- Dimensions: 16″ x 13.14″ x 3.93″ (182 x 334 x 100mm)
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 40°F (-20 to 40°C) Ambient Temperature
- Product weight: 5kg (7.7lbs)
- Recommended height above canopy: 1 to 2 Feet
- Product Includes: Hooks, Power cord
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3 years